Taggart to FSU official

Discussion on Rich Rodriguez and the Arizona Football team

Taggart to FSU official

Postby 215 Cat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Any chance we could pick up a recruit from those abandoned at Oregon?
215 Cat

Re: Taggart to FSU official

Postby NativeCat » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Burmeister is likely thinking "Taggart, you fudging son of a buck" Hey, BB, enjoy the cold rain, and karma is a bitch. :lol:
NativeCat

Postby azbbfan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:47 pm

He'll probably transfer, the kid doesn't have a problem with hopping.
azbbfan

Postby sharkeez » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:15 pm

sharkeez

Postby Vandal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:33 pm

[quote="sharkeez"]

Damn, and we called The Toadster a carpetbagger. Tough luck you f'n ducks. Any chance we can find a place for Mr. Saleve'a?
Vandal

Postby Filthy Cats » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Even though I'm not certain that Taggart is even a good coach, this isn't a good look for the Pac-12, although I am very glad he's leaving Oregon high and dry.

I'm also a little bothered that the little weasel didn't stick around long enough for RichRod to stick it up his ass and get some revenge at some point. I feel like eventually we would've waxed Oregon to get revenge. Every four or five years we seem to stick it to Oregon real good.

But what does this say about our league? This guy lands at one of the league's premier programs, one of the (if not THE) premier football program on the west coast, he has all the Nike money in the world, and he bolts after one season for the ACC/Florida State.

I understand he's a Florida guy but still...overall this doesn't make our conference look very good. It kinda says that the Pac-12 ain't where it's at.

With that said, we still do have some great coaches left in the league who are trying to build something at their respective programs, guys that don't bolt after one season. This is probably a rare occasion and I think Taggart was probably never a good fit from the beginning for Oregon.
Filthy Cats

Postby Doug » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:47 pm

I dunno...the Cadillac of coaching hires in this offseason happened in the PAC. (not Herm).
Doug

Postby uafan_joe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:22 pm

I don't know how well Chip is going to do at fUCLA? Yes there it is a very fertile recruiting ground but it's not like the offense he runs is drastically different than other spread teams. I still believe SC will get the best talent. Let's see what Chip can do without Uncle Phil's financial support.
uafan_joe

Return to Football