A Star UofA Baseball Story in November?

Discussion on Jay Johnson and the Arizona Baseball team

A Star UofA Baseball Story in November?

Postby b_dog » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 am

Bear Down
b_dog

We're a baseball school now...

Postby El Gato » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:56 am

unless basketball turns it around big time.
Twitter - @ElGatoRojoAzul
El Gato

Re: A Star UofA Baseball Story in November?

Postby b_dog » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:52 am

Ha! It was a Lost Weekend, to be sure. It could get worse before it gets better. But another possibility is that, just in time for the holidays, hoops could be back near the Top Ten with a 10-3 record and wins over UNLV, Texas A&M, Alabama, New Mexico, and UConn, and football could be 8-5 with a revenge win over Boise St in Las Vegas, which is better than Phoenix or El Paso. Probably won't get all of that, but we might get quite a bit of it. In any event, I applaud the baseball news and coverage prior to year-end.
Bear Down
b_dog

Re: A Star UofA Baseball Story in November?

Postby El Gato » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:08 pm

b_dog wrote:Ha! It was a Lost Weekend, to be sure. It could get worse before it gets better. But another possibility is that, just in time for the holidays, hoops could be back near the Top Ten with a 10-3 record and wins over UNLV, Texas A&M, Alabama, New Mexico, and UConn, and football could be 8-5 with a revenge win over Boise St in Las Vegas, which is better than Phoenix or El Paso. Probably won't get all of that, but we might get quite a bit of it. In any event, I applaud the baseball news and coverage prior to year-end.

Yes, I'm looking forward to a bounceback and to Baseball season. JJ has us in a good spot and the team is fun to watch even it is streaming via Pac-12.com without play-by-play. Winning + beer sales make a nice combination.
Twitter - @ElGatoRojoAzul
El Gato

Return to Baseball