RIP Chris Cornell...

Talk about movies, music, and any other various entertainment options in the world.

RIP Chris Cornell...

Postby El Gato » Thu May 18, 2017 1:05 pm

However, the story of his death seems a little off. He hanged himself last night after a show where he looked good, was in good spirits and killed it (pardon the pun). His wife and family are shocked. It doesn't sound like someone who would intentionally kill themselves. Unintentionally? Well, Michael Hutchence from INXS, David Carradine both died of auto-erotic asphyxiation (sp?). Seems far more likely given the circumstances unless everyone is acting shocked to keep up appearances.

I remember haley commenting that police often gloss over A-E A, to avoid embarrassing people, but that it was surprisingly common when he run into it at work.

Regardless, he was a great talent and will be missed.
El Gato

Re: RIP Chris Cornell...

Postby FlagCat » Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 am

RIP. So sad such a great talent has been lost.

Your suspicion here is totally credible and not one I've read anywhere else. I think I heard the coroner has ruled it suicide but who knows.

By the way, I don't know if it's fan/family revisionist history or not, but in the case of Hutchence's death, Wikipedia makes a detailed case for suicide as opposed to AEA.
FlagCat

Postby Stu Gotz » Fri May 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Read today that Cornell's wife was so concerned about a phone call she had with him, she called his body guard who ended up busting down 2 hotel room doors (main and bathroom) to find him unconscious on the floor. I think suicide seems like the most logical explanation.
Stu Gotz

Postby El Gato » Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Stu Gotz wrote:Read today that Cornell's wife was so concerned about a phone call she had with him, she called his body guard who ended up busting down 2 hotel room doors (main and bathroom) to find him unconscious on the floor. I think suicide seems like the most logical explanation.

If she was concerned about his well being, then that's counter to the initial reports and probably points to an intentional suicide. RIP either way.
El Gato

Return to Kriminal's Video Shop