Basketball

ASu will never have a PROGRAM!

Discussion on Sean Miller and the Arizona Basketball team

by Redondo Beach Cat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:01 pm

:roll: all this talk about ASu basketball...what they need to do...and if they had this or that coach...or, better facilities...FORGET IT. It might as well be archery or tennis. It's not going to happen. They may have a good team sometimes...or, win some great games (against the UofA..)...but, they don't and never will have a PROGRAM. I was born and raise in the Phoenix area. NEVER...NEVER...did I know anyone...including a couple of my brothers that were die hard ASu FOOTBALL fans ...even discuss ASu basketball. COULDN'T CARE LESS. It might as well be women's synchronized swimming. All this talk...about if ASu wins...or, a dynamic coach...forget it.

I remember in 1983...ASu was ranked #3 in the USA (Fat Lever on their team?)...what were they averaging in University Activity Center (Wells Fargo Arena): roughly 8,000 a game. It has nothing to do with facilities...coaches...winning...as long as the Phoenix Suns are in town...it won't happen.

Redondo Beach Cat

Return to Basketball

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts